In South East Asia, Singapore boasts a reputation as a strategic gateway and an attractive hub for foreign companies with the desire to consolidate or establish their business operations in the region.
Some of the reasons for this establishment include:
- Low corporate tax rates (attractive tax regime)
- Business-friendly policies
- Strategic location
- Availability of multilingual and skilled workforce
- Smart immigration policies
- Highly-developed infrastructure and conducive environment
- Efficient legal system
- Excellent IP protection regime
Are you a foreign company that is looking to expand or incorporate your business to Singapore?
Timcole can help you with the set-up process. Compliance, regulatory and tax requirements vary depending on the incorporation option you choose.
Based on your business objectives, the following are the three incorporation options (company setup options) that foreign companies intending to operate and set up in Singapore can consider:
- Subsidiary company
- Branch office
- Representative office