In accordance to the Companies Act, every business owner who incorporates their company in Singapore is required to appoint a company secretary within 6 months of incorporation. A company secretary must meet certain criteria including being a natural person with a local residence in Singapore.
Routine Secretarial Services / Corporate Secretarial Services
Fee Guideline for Professional Routine Secretarial / Corporate Secretarial Service
When you engage Timcole as your Corporate Secretary, you will be charged with a Basic Annual Retainer Fee from SGD320 that covers the following routine work:
- Acting as your qualified company secretary
- Safeguarding of the Company Common Seal, if any
- Reminding you of the various dates for statutory compliance
- Safekeeping and maintaining the Company’s statutory registers
- Prepare notices, agendas and minutes of AGM
- Notices for AGM (Assuming no physical AGM is required)
- Standard Minutes of Meeting for AGM
- Consent of Shorter Notice (If required)
- Preparation of Exempt Certificates, and Filing of Annual Return with ACRA
- The Unaudited Financial Report will be prepared by the client.
- If the client requires us to prepare the Financial Report for Annual Filing, additional charges may apply.
- Advisory on Corporate Compliance Matters
Why Choose Timcole?
Timcole is one of the leading company incorporation and accounting firm based in Singapore. Our wide range of professional services serve as a one-stop solution for your business, offering you the most affordable price for services conducted with the highest level of excellency. Contact us to find out more on how we can help you with your company today.