All Small and medium enterprises (SMEs) with COVID-19 cases confirmed on their premises can seek assistance to cover a portion of the disinfection cost under the Specialised Cleaning Programme.
All eligible SMEs will get 50% of third-party professional disinfection and cleaning costs capped at $3,000 for each company.
This assistance programme will run from 1st April 2020 to 31st December 2020.
The assistance scheme was established jointly by Singapore Tourism Board (STB), Enterprise Singapore, and National Environment Agency (NEA) to support different industries.
Any company applying for this programme must meet the following criteria:
- The company must be a business entity incorporated/registered in Singapore
- The local shareholding in the company must be up to 30%
- The Group Annual Sales Turnover should not be greater than S$100 million, or the Group Employment Size of the company should not be greater than 200 employees
How to Apply?
Companies must submit their applications within 6 weeks from the date that cleaning service was carried out on the affected premise.
Download the documents below and submit them via email to email@example.com after filling all the documents. Incomplete submissions will be ignored.
- Application form
- Invoice from vendor rendering cleaning services
- Documentation from authorities confirming a COVID-19 case on the premise
- Receipt from vendor rendering cleaning services
- Evidence of payment to vender
- GIRO form
- GIRO declaration form (needed only when corporate bank account is not with one of the following banks: DBS, OCBC, POSB, UOB, Citibank, Far Eastern Bank)
For more information, visit https://www.enterprisesg.gov.sg/financial-assistance/grants/for-local-companies/specialised-cleaning-programme.
Timcole can assist you in any grant application. Also check out 80% PSG government subsidy on Xero implementation or migration.