All Small and medium enterprises (SMEs) with COVID-19 cases confirmed on their premises can seek assistance to cover a portion of the disinfection cost under the Specialised Cleaning Programme.
All eligible SMEs will get 50% of third-party professional disinfection and cleaning costs capped at $3,000 for each company.
This assistance programme will run from 1st April 2020 to 31st December 2020.
Any company applying for this programme must meet the following criteria:
- The company must be a business entity incorporated/registered in Singapore
- The local shareholding in the company must be up to 30%
- The Group Annual Sales Turnover should not be greater than S$100 million, or the Group Employment Size of the company should not be greater than 200 employees
How to Apply?
Companies must submit their applications within 6 weeks from the date that cleaning service was carried out on the affected premise.
Download the documents below and submit them via email to email@example.com after filling all the documents. Incomplete submissions will be ignored.
- Application form
- Invoice from vendor rendering cleaning services
- Documentation from authorities confirming a COVID-19 case on the premise
- Receipt from vendor rendering cleaning services
- Evidence of payment to vender
- GIRO form
- GIRO declaration form (needed only when corporate bank account is not with one of the following banks: DBS, OCBC, POSB, UOB, Citibank, Far Eastern Bank)
For more information, visit https://www.enterprisesg.gov.sg/financial-assistance/grants/for-local-companies/specialised-cleaning-programme.